| Employment Law
The Lloréns Abogados Labour Department provides strategic advice on employment and human resources for Spanish and multinational companies. The Department is made up of a team of specialist professionals who maintain direct, personal contact with their clients, based on trust and constant availability.
The services we provide in the field of employment law and human resources include:
- General advice on the day-to-day running of businesses.
- Assistance and representation in employment disputes at all stages of proceedings.
- Representation before Public Authorities.
- Employment contracts, reductions in social security contributions, and special working conditions.
- Remuneration and compensations systems (bonus systems, flexible remuneration, shares and share options, pension commitments).
- Internal protocols.
- Suspension and termination of employment contracts.
- Disciplinary systems.
- Geographical and functional mobility; substantial changes in working conditions.
- Senior management: contracts, special agreements, golden parachute and non-compete clauses, termination of senior management.
- Special labour relations.
- Social security and employee welfare.
- Equality plans.
- Training plans.
- Workplace health and safety.
- Due diligence and advice for restructuring processes (acquisitions, mergers, spin-offs and carve-outs).