| Public Law
We act as consultants to provide advisory services and also defend clients in administrative and judicial review proceedings, both for private sector clients and entities from the public sector, in a broad spectrum that includes:
- Public contracts.
- Administrative and Judicial Review Proceedings.
- Administrative infringements and sanctions.
- Compulsory purchases.
- State aid and grants.
- Liability of Public Authorities.
- Writing reports and issuing legal opinions, and conducting all types of negotiations.
- Advising on the creation and development of joint ventures constituted to bid in public procurement tenders, both in construction and maintenance of works and services.