| START UP
Lloréns has extensive experience in advising STARTUPS, in relation to contracts between the founding partners and investors from the commercial, civil, labor, fiscal and financial points of view.
- Shareholder agreements
- Syndications of shares or participations.
- Preparation of bylaws.
- Permanence agreements or Loc-ups.
- Advice on financing rounds for Bussines Angels and founding partners.
- Drag, Drag-along and tack alone clauses.
- Anti-blocking clauses that make it impossible to continue the company.
- Pre-emptive rights in settlement.
- Non-competition agreements.
- Exclusivity agreements.
Advice to Statups in corporate law, either as legal advisers or as secretary (not a director) of boards of directors, giving security to the administrators and partners of the entity.