| Criminal law
LLORENS ABOGADOS has a team of lawyers with extensive experience in Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure, exercising both defense and prosecution (private and popular) and civil liability derived from crime, highlighting their practice in carrying out economic crimes or crimes committed in within business organizations.
In the same way, we have intervened in procedures that directly affect the personal and property sphere of individuals.
The professional practice of the firm includes both pre-litigation advice and the defense and representation of the client before the Spanish and foreign Courts of Justice (in collaboration in this case with local lawyers).
Our service areas are:
- Crimes of fraud and other crimes against property (scams, misappropriations, damages)
- Punishable insolvency offenses (asset removals, punishable bankruptcies).
- Corruption crimes between individuals.
- Money laundering crimes.
- Crimes against the rights and safety of workers.
- Crimes related to spatial planning and the environment.
- Tax crimes (against the Public Treasury, Social Security and subsidies)
- Crimes against public administration (prevarication, bribery, influence peddling, embezzlement of public funds).
- Crimes for document falsification.
- Crimes against the administration of justice (concealment, false testimony, accusation and false accusation).
- Crimes against collective security (road safety, fires).
- Advice for the prevention of crimes within the framework of the legal entity. Design and implementation of Crime Prevention Models. Art. 31 bis CP.