| Compliance Officer
- ᭼ Identify the possible risks of committing crimes in the organization.
- ᭼ Integrate the obligations contained in the Management System for the
- ᭼ Crime Prevention, with existing policies, procedures and processes.
- ᭼ Provide training and informational support to the entire staff, on a regular basis.
- ᭼ Identify, evaluate and control the risks of committing crimes in the organization of employees.
- ᭼ Identify, evaluate and control the risks of committing crimes in the organization of third parties such as suppliers, agents, contractors, distributors
- ᭼ Ensure access to professional and adequate advice for the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the system.
- ᭼ Ensure regular review and audit of the system.
- ᭼ Management of the Ethical Channel.
- ᭼ Management of possible complaints.
- ᭼ Classification of the Ethics Channel communications.
- ᭼ Ensure independence and the absence of conflict of interest.
- ᭼ Preliminary analysis of the information.
- ᭼ Determination of the need for research.
- ᭼ Instruction of the file and preparation of a resolution proposal.